2019 QLED TV ( QN75Q7DRAFXZA ) HDMI More Specs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello to all.

Happy New Year!

I have looked in the manuals and at the online specs

here;
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/2019-qled-tv-q7dr-series 

maybe I overlooked it.

My question is, what version of HDMI is being used on the   2019 QLED TV ( QN75Q7DRAFXZA )?
Thanks in advance for your help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: 2019 QLED TV ( QN75Q7DRAFXZA ) HDMI More Specs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Outstanding!
Thanks

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon. The ports on this model are HDMI 2.1.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

what about the 2018 TV (Q9FN)?

Are they also HDMI 2.1 TV´s or will there be some kind of Update available (Change of OCB)?

Thanks for your reply.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Outstanding!
Thanks

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Q9FN is also HDMI 2.1. We cannot speculate on future updates or feature changes.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I do not understand this support page. There are completely different answers to the same questions.

For example, on this page it was said that you cannot give any information about an update.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Qled-and-Frame/2018-Q9FN-could-get-HDMI-2-1-via-firmware-update/...

But if HDMI 2.1 has been confirmed here now, a playback of 4k at 120hz is possible without any problems, because this would be in accordance with the HDMI 2.1 standard.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userNYzOzMbjDF wrote:

I do not understand this support page. There are completely different answers to the same questions.

For example, on this page it was said that you cannot give any information about an update.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Qled-and-Frame/2018-Q9FN-could-get-HDMI-2-1-via-firmware-update/...

But if HDMI 2.1 has been confirmed here now, a playback of 4k at 120hz is possible without any problems, because this would be in accordance with the HDMI 2.1 standard.

Where can content with 120Hz be found?

I have the Spears & Munsil  4k UltraHD UHD HDR Benchmark might it be found there?

This TV supports

Video
Resolution3,840 x 2,160

Motion Rate240
HDR (High-Dynamic Range)Quantum HDR 8X
Picture EngineQuantum Processor 4K

slackrl

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not about the fact that no content is available in 4k with 120Hz. It is about the future security of the device.

With the new consoles that will be released this year, the HDMI 2.1 standard will be supported. Besides 4K at 120Hz (theoretically), these are features like VRR and more.

The question is whether the One Connect Box has the appropriate HDMI 2.1 ports and whether the TV itself will support the features as soon as the appropriate hardware and content is available.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So will this be for sets without the one connect box.

i.e. The model that I have??

I'm thinking any set meeting the 2.1 standard should work.

slackrl