JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

2020 55" Q80T random notification noises

(Topic created on: 9/8/20 5:49 PM)
user6U8IFyg9EY
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello! This is day 3 with my TV. The day I purchased it the TV would randomly start making notification noises despite not having any notifications. That night after turning it off for a bit we watched a movie and it was fine. The next day no issues. Today the notification noises are back, but still no notifications. I have done the factory reset and also a hard restart, but they are still there. One sounded during the set up after the factory reset. We don't own other Samsung decives, so I am struggling to figure out what it could be. I do have a video of the noise but don't know if I can upload it. Open to any ideas! Please help, it is driving me crazy!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user6U8IFyg9EY
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Thank you for the recommendation, I did not know they could remote into the TV. That being said, after going through what I thought was everything, I went into the Amazon Echo app on my phone, turned off all notifications and haven't heard it since. Will update this if it comes back and will also then give them a call. 

Thank you for the recommendation! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I recommend calling in to 800-726-7864, and ask the agent for remote management to connect to your television and assist with this issue.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
user6U8IFyg9EY
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Thank you for the recommendation, I did not know they could remote into the TV. That being said, after going through what I thought was everything, I went into the Amazon Echo app on my phone, turned off all notifications and haven't heard it since. Will update this if it comes back and will also then give them a call. 

Thank you for the recommendation! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

You are most welcome.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes