Original topic:

2021 65” the Frame TV HANGARS won’t flatten- big GAP

(Topic created: 03-22-2021 12:15 PM)
Options
Qled and Frame

Just installed our brand new 2021 65” inch the Frame TV. Was meticulous with measurements and hitting studs. Layout perfect. However, cannot get the hangers to settle in and the magnets to snap to the mount. I feel like I would have to push hard on the screen, which I do not want to even try. What gives? How to make the hangers fall into place like they are intended to? Have a >1.5 cm gap at top; looked back there with an endoscope and don’t see any problem with how silver hangers are engaged with wall mount. Help!

There are a few ratings for this TV on samsung.com already, all horrible due to this new no gap wall mount. I don’t think it’s fair to rate the TV solely based on the problematic wall mounts, but this IS frustrating!  Talk to us, Samsung! Calling customer service did no good.

9 Replies
Members_yqDKtpV
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I have the same issue, I haven't seen any real solutions so far.

usermEkjH7vus2
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Same issue with left bracket? Has anyone been able to resolve this?

usercHekWDQhAN
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I am getting ready to install a 55" Frame and was wondering what the purpose of the magnets is?

usersr6qXAiTS5
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Im having the same issue.  Magnets won’t get engage so TV does not lay flat against the wall.  It’s tilted down.  Any solutions?

userYRW3jR1zJI
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm having the EXACT same issue. So is anyone else I know with the 2021 frame. the hooks don't sit down in the hanger like the directions say they are supposed to. I don't want to hang down super hard on them either, but maybe you're supposed to, to seat them? customer support on the phone could do nothing to help me. This is crazy, time to respond Samsung

0 Likes
userCwEFFbCh2K
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Same issue here. I tried a little bit of force but didn't want to break it. Did Samsung test this design before shipping it to customers? It's pretty weird.

0 Likes
userDLtqCtlsMW
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I am having the same issue and I feel fairly confident I followed the installation instructions correctly.

0 Likes
usermtpVd3kRZL
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

You need to bend out the part that is on the 2 wall mounts where the hangers slide down on. It takes a lot of force to get the hangers to slide all the way down and click into place then it will flatten and engage the magnet. I had the same issue and thought the hangers were connected correctly but realized they were kind of sitting on top of the shiny metal attachment part on the wall brackets. One way to see this is remove the hangers from the TV and just attach them to the wall by themselves. When you pull them all the way down the magnet will engage but if they are sitting on top (still looking secure and safe to hang) the magnet won't work. So I bent the metal on the wall bracket just a little so it has some more breathing space for the TV hanger to slide into and it worked perfectly. I guess the overall solution is to pull down on the hangers not push them closer to the wall and this should work. Hope that helps. The picture below is the bracket fully pulled down past that first metal lip. Mine in the photo have a blue dot on them. Once you get the hangers past that part they will click and then you can push the TV against the wall to engage the magnet.

20210727_203719.jpg

0 Likes
userxcEZ6u0lvp
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I had the same problem. I bent out the metal clips and it worked! thanks

0 Likes