Original topic:

2021 Frame TV burnt my wall

(Topic created: 05-29-2021 10:11 AM)
userkUJPTb5N5r
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

2021 Frame TV burned my wall!

Has anyone experienced this? Should I be worried? Took my TV off to hide the wire today and noticed lots of burn marks and the wall was hot to the touch. I use Art mode but is set to turn off with the motion sensor which all seems to work fine. This does not seem normal! I got no response from customer service. @customerservice 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'd like to have my specialized team take a look into this 🙂 Please send a private message to any of the moderators with the full model and serial number of the TV.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'd like to have my specialized team take a look into this 🙂 Please send a private message to any of the moderators with the full model and serial number of the TV.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes