Original topic:

32" Frame TV: Remote won't pair and TV is frozen in setup

(Topic created on: 1/18/21 5:27 AM)
user9a7GMSfMmX
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I have a QN32LS03TBFXZA, which I just installed.  The one remote will not pair with the TV.  I've tried manual pairing, removing batteries, etc.  Also, the TV itself is frozen during the setup process.  Resetting it has no effect.  I have 3 other Frame TV's in our house and am very familiar with them.  I even tried to pair another one remote to the 32" TV without luck. 

I am a Samsung dealer and bought the unit from an authorized distributor but it doesn't have a factory warranty and got it for not much money.  The unit was brand new in sealed packaging when I received it.

Is there a chance it is the one connect box and I could just replace it and not the display itself?

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I would try using all of the other remotes you have on the off chance that it will work.

Try unplugging all other devices or removing reflective or wireless devices from the area.

If you have a compatible One Connect Box, you could try connecting it but from what I see in the user manual (Page 141: Link) the sensors are on the display itself.

0 Likes