Original topic:

32" The Frame TV

(Topic created: 06-04-2020 08:01 AM)
Maxwell
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Just received my 32" The Frame.  Love my 65" The Frame.  However, my new one, does not have the remote programming to control my cable box by Spectrum.  Is there something wrong with my unit?  I called Samsung support, and the tech was surprised I do not have the Universal Remote icon in my settings menu?  Is this the way it is supposed to be?  Will there be a software update to fix this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Qled and Frame

Unfortunately, the 32" Frame model does not support Universal Remote feature. In fact, the 32" appears to be a step down model compared to the 55", so it will not have all the features.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm sorry to hear that, not all models of the TV will have a universal remote. Can I have your full model number to look into this?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Maxwell
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Model # is: QN32LS03TBF

userfqqjxjNlEL
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

i have the same issue with my new 32 inch Frame. Seems the new firmware 1115 only applies to 4k TV while the 32 in Frame is not. 

0 Likes
alvinguo
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

i have the same question. did you get an answer from samsung about the universal remote feature?

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Qled and Frame

Unfortunately, the 32" Frame model does not support Universal Remote feature. In fact, the 32" appears to be a step down model compared to the 55", so it will not have all the features.

View solution in context

0 Likes