cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

$3200 - QLED 75" TV Rebooting

I have owned this $3200 QLED TV less than 3 years, about 2 years ago it began rebooting and it has only gotten worse.  It is now unwatchable, rebooting every 5 minutes.  It doesn't reboot when streaming content it is the one connect box.  After researching it for a bit, this is a known issue and of course the 1 year warranty has expired.  The first diagnosis was the optical cable which I purchased for $200+.  Only to have the problem get worse.  I have spoken to a repair shop and they are saying $500+ for a new connectOne box.  

This is a known issue and yet Samsung won't stand by their product, past their useless 1 year warrantee.  I was sold a defective product, I paid $3200 for a TV that lasted a little more than a year.  Now Samsung wants more than $500 to repair it.    The lesson I learned is never buy a Samsung TV again.  I actively warn friends and family against buying your products given the pathetic reliability and service I received from your company.

I hope others learn from my experience, don't buy Samsung TVs.

Thanks,

Brad

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: $3200 - QLED 75" TV Rebooting

I would be happy to look into this further.  Could you send me a private message with the model and serial number of the televison?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.