Original topic:

43” Frame missing wall mount

(Topic created: 08-22-2021 09:15 AM)
user0acJSQep8l
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I just purchased a new 43” Frame but there was no wall mount box included. The only things I have are the two square brackets that come in the bag with the one connect cable, remote, power cable, etc. 

7 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I will be happy to look in to this. Can you tell me where the television was purchased?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user0acJSQep8l
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Thanks SamsungLou, the tv was purchased at Best Buy.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user0Sx6iZNdTB
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I also purchased a 43 inch frame tv (directly from samsung.com) and did not receive the no-gap wall mount.  How can I get it?

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, I apologize for the part missing from your order. You will need to call our online support department and speak with an agent to obtain the missing part accordingly. The contact number is 855-726-8721 and they will be more than capable of assisting you from there with this matter. 

0 Likes
user0Sx6iZNdTB
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Calling that number yields no results!!  I've had the same problem and keep getting passed around.  Then they keep claiming it'll be shipped in 10-20 days or 8-10 days.  Just make something up every single time you call.  It appears that multiple customers are complaining about the same problem.  When will this be solved??? 

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, I apologize for the issue you're experiencing and if you can send your full model code, serial number, e-mail, mailing address, contact number, or the part transaction number here PM Link in a private message I will be happy to obtain any information regarding an update for this concern reported if available. 

0 Likes