cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6HLyqD2CBa
Constellation

4k QLED and jbl 3.1 sound bar problem with sound dropping out.

6 REPLIES 6
user6HLyqD2CBa
Constellation

Re: 4k QLED and jbl 3.1 sound bar problem with sound dropping out.

Samsung QLED 4k and jbl 3.1 .. when changing channel or adverts come on the soundbar shows either PCM or DOLBY AND the sound is delayed then it come in about 1/2 second later.  There is sometimes a slight popping sound from the subwoofer.  Is there a setting on the tv that I have missed 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

How do you have the system set up? Also, what is your current firmware version of your TV and model number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user6HLyqD2CBa
Constellation

I have the soundbar connected by HDMI to the HDMI (ARC) on the TV using the HDMI cable that came with the soundbar.  The TV is QA65Q60RAWXXY    it is a Q60R   QLED  4K model bought Decemeber 2019 as was the JBL 3.1 soundbar.   I have checked for firmware on the TV and it says that it is the latest version and no update is available. I have doe nthe same on the soundbar and that also is running the latest firmware.

I have an older Samsung TV and the same problem occurs on that also with the soundbar.

Thanks for your interest.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What is the model code for the soundbar?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user6HLyqD2CBa
Constellation

Hi  It's a JBL 3.1

S/N   <hidden>

on the box it says 3.1 CHANNEL ULTRA HD 4K SOUNDBAR WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER

JBLBAR31BLKAS

I hope that this helps 

Thanks  

Bernard

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of the soundbar. This may be a compatibility issue.