cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

65" Q80T QLED - Remote automatically setup HDMI1 as DISH when it should be AT&T Uverse

Hi - just got my new 65" Q80T out of the box and set it up.   So much automation during setup, but as it configured the Smart settings,  it (the tv) evaluated my HDMI connections automatically.  HDMI-1 is connected to my AT&T Uverse Cable box; HDMI-2 to my AppleTV device; HDMI-3 to my BlueRay player.

As it auto-configured,  it declared HDMI-1 as Dish-TV.   I am unable to find out where to change this!

My AT&T Uverse remote features are not working on the Samsung universal remote due to this.

My 2019 65" Samsung UHD TV had the AT&T logo in the smart panel and all.  cant get this to work on QLED.

Anyone else find this issue with their QLED TVs? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: 65" Q80T QLED - Remote automatically setup HDMI1 as DISH when it should be AT&T Uverse

You can reconfigure your HDMI1 port (and/or other HDMI1 connections) via Universal Remote Setup by going to Source and selecting Universal Remote Setup. From there, the setup will allow you to set up your AT&T cable box again and check channel changing function.