Original topic:

75" Q60T Screen coming loose QN75Q60TAFXZA

(Topic created on: 4/6/21 10:23 PM)
userSHiltsHEKr
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Hi, 

I bought a 75" Q60T back in October and just started noticing today that the screen (not just the polarizing film that makes the screen show an actual image) is starting to come loose along the left-hand edge of the set, revealing just pure white light underneath. The screen has maybe been touched 5 times since removing it from the box for light cleaning without chemicals, so it's nothing to do with any physical damage or impact. It's almost like the screen is getting warm enough that it's causing the adhesive to give. I was able to run my finger down the section where it's separating and push it back down, but about 20 minutes later, it started pulling free again. It's this a known issue or something that is covered by the warranty?

20210407_001338.jpg

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm sorry to hear that, please send me a private message with your full serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes