Original topic:

75" QN75Q6FNAFXZA QLED TV

(Topic created: 06-07-2021 05:41 AM)
sezwhut
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello,

I purchased the above TV in November of 2018, tried to turn it on last night and all it does is cycle the power, when it does cycle I can see the screen flicker but that's all it does. It never powers up all the way. And as long as I leave it plugged in it will do this. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Qled and Frame

That's bound to be frustrating. Let's try and get you up and running.  Have you tried connecting the television to an outlet directly?   If not. please give that a try and let us know if the trouble continues service would be the next suggested step.  Do you recall if the television has updated recently?    

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
sezwhut
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I did plug directly to an outlet, but still does the same thing. Is this something I can fix if I get the parts? Or would it be best to take this for repair? Where would I take it?

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Qled and Frame

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes