JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

About Q-symphony

(Topic created: 05-12-2020 10:12 AM)
usereJXWJwg1tl
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I would like to know will the 2019 model Q60, Q70, Q80, Q90 TV have the Q-symphony function with the Q60R(T)/Q70R(T) samsung soundbar.

Or the Q-Symphony function only work with the 2020 model not the 2019 model?

What are the TV model that fit the new Q60T soundbar with Q-Symphony?

15 Replies
mkkim
Comet
Options
Home Theater

Hello@usereJXWJwg1tl 

Q-Symphony is supported on 2020 QLED 4K and 8K TVs and these 2020 soundbar models:

• HW-Q950T

• HW-Q900T

• HW-Q800T

• HW-Q70T

• HW-Q60T

Link Click

i hope this was helpful.

usereJXWJwg1tl
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

So the 2020 model Q60T TV basic level also support this Q-symphony function?

Solution
mkkim
Comet
Options
Home Theater

Hello@usereJXWJwg1tl 

Currently Q-symphony feature is support TV models below

Q900T , Q800T , Q90T , Q80T

https://en.tab-tv.com/?p=20231

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for the input!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userBdJyRNOU2F
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Does this apply to 2020 Frame models as well? (I assume since that's also a QLED TV)

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

You can find a listing of all of the current Q-Symphony compatible televisions at the following link.  https://www.samsung.com/us/search/searchMain/?listType=g&searchTerm=q-symphony

userBdJyRNOU2F
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I own a 2020 Frame and the manual indicates that it *IS* QSymphony compatible. I recently purchased a new Q70T soundbar and I could not get TV+Soundbar to come up as an option after properly setting it up. It seems this feature is NOT actually enabled in this set despite the product manual saying so. Can we PLEASE get a firmware update that enables this??!!??

BP2020
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I am having the same issue with my new Q70T QLED and Q60T soundbar (both 2020 models).

Here's a direct quote from Samsung's website about Q-Symphony. 

"Q-Symphony is supported on 2020 QLED 4K and 8K TVs and these 2020 soundbar models"

This quote implies q-symphony should work on all 2020 QLED 4k models, which is why I got the Q70T model and Q60T soundbar.  I've talked with 3 different samsung support technicians over the past week trying to figure out why "TV + Soundbar" does not appear as a sound output setting, and each one seems clueless on the issue but tells me my tv and soundbar are q-symphony compatible.  The 3rd technician told me tonight that I need to mail my soundbar to a repair depot to be diagnosed...really hoping that's not my only option.

@userBdJyRNOU2F wrote:

I own a 2020 Frame and the manual indicates that it *IS* QSymphony compatible. I recently purchased a new Q70T soundbar and I could not get TV+Soundbar to come up as an option after properly setting it up. It seems this feature is NOT actually enabled in this set despite the product manual saying so. Can we PLEASE get a firmware update that enables this??!!??

userBdJyRNOU2F
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I've also tried updating the firmware, but the soundbar is not recognizing the USB drive...I believe I've copied the files over to the drive correctly...turn on the soundbar, insert the drive. Nothing is happening. I was hoping this might be a fix but I have no way to check what version of the firmware my soundbar is actually on.