cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Advancing Art in Art Mode on Frame TV?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I currently have my favorite art pictures on a slideshow using the 75" Samsung Frame TV 2020.  The pictures are set to rotate every 10 minutes.  I have a couple of questions related to this: 1) Is there a way to manually skip to the next picture if you are getting tired of the current picture before 10 minutes? 2) Is there a way to "shuffle" the pictures in art mode?  Currently, the slide show always starts with the same picture everytime the slide show is stopped and re-started. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Advancing Art in Art Mode on Frame TV?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To manually skip to the next picture you may want to adjust the time the pictures are set to.

•  Settings>General> System Manager> Auto Protection Time 

At the moment there is no way to shuffle the pictures in art mode, you can only add more to see a longer rotation of pictures.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To manually skip to the next picture you may want to adjust the time the pictures are set to.

•  Settings>General> System Manager> Auto Protection Time 

At the moment there is no way to shuffle the pictures in art mode, you can only add more to see a longer rotation of pictures.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the ability to skip forward (and backward) while in art mode and to shuffle images options that are on the roadmap to be added?

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope so there is so much they could do to improve the art mode settings! I did the free trial, but I won't pay for a subscription because the settings and customization are so lacking! 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Advancing Art in Art Mode on Frame TV?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
For a company the size of Samsung you'd think they'd make a better program/application to run the app.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too would like to see a shuffle mode. Can't imagine that being very difficult to put in place through a software upgrade. Samsung, please consider this. 

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm a developer and it would literally take a couple lines of code to add a shuffle option. In the time I typed this I could've had this feature added. It's desperately needed.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Advancing Art in Art Mode on Frame TV?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Can you get hired by Samsung for a day to do some much needed improvements?!