JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Advancing Art/Personalizing setting in Art Mode on Frame TV?

(Topic created: 08-10-2020 06:00 AM)
userzHA1DdQ0hb
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I currently have my favorite art pictures on a slideshow using the 75" Samsung Frame TV 2020.  The pictures are set to rotate every 10 minutes.  I have a couple of questions related to this: 1) Is there a way to manually skip to the next picture if you are getting tired of the current picture before 10 minutes? 2) Is there a way to "shuffle" the pictures in art mode?  Currently, the slide show always starts with the same picture everytime the slide show is stopped and re-started. 

16 Replies
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

To manually skip to the next picture you may want to adjust the time the pictures are set to.

•  Settings>General> System Manager> Auto Protection Time 

At the moment there is no way to shuffle the pictures in art mode, you can only add more to see a longer rotation of pictures.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userzeCUikKIx3
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Is the ability to skip forward (and backward) while in art mode and to shuffle images options that are on the roadmap to be added?

PopTart10
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I hope so there is so much they could do to improve the art mode settings! I did the free trial, but I won't pay for a subscription because the settings and customization are so lacking! 

PopTart10
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame
For a company the size of Samsung you'd think they'd make a better program/application to run the app.
userAxmdHG22Ld
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I too would like to see a shuffle mode. Can't imagine that being very difficult to put in place through a software upgrade. Samsung, please consider this. 

allen42
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm a developer and it would literally take a couple lines of code to add a shuffle option. In the time I typed this I could've had this feature added. It's desperately needed.

PopTart10
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame
Can you get hired by Samsung for a day to do some much needed improvements?!
Guerf3000
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'd like to see the expansion of mat colors included on older Frame TVs.

Samsung.JPG

userxoIhYs6vZE
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

There is NO reason this ought to be a on the paid side of the Art mode.