cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

After unplugging, unable to access APPS or pair Samsung remote

I recently unplugged my TV to move it to a different room while moving furniture. A few hours later, when I went to plug in the TV, neither of my remotes paired and I had to turn on the TV manually.

After re-pairing the universal remote I had purchased for it, the remote would only allow me to access Samsung TV, and not the Apps section of the menu. Any time I pressed the up/down keys of the remote, it would simply change the channel or increase the volume. I tried to re-pair the SAMSUNG remote that came with the TV, and it would no longer pair. 

I tried every button of the remote to no avail. I tried turning the TV off for a minute and unplugging it, no success. It is such a strange problem! What should I do?

Thanks so much for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: After unplugging, unable to access APPS or pair Samsung remote

I'm sorry to hear that, so that I may look into this can I have your full model number and current software version? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: After unplugging, unable to access APPS or pair Samsung remote

Hello, I had to buy an entirely new remote -- the two I had would not connect. That solved the problem, but it was a little strange!