JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Ambient mode: Can it be changed?

(Topic created: 07-03-2019 12:14 PM)
Whatsittoyou
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame

Is there an option to buy different designs? I want more options for the ambient mode and was told you could buy in the app store but I dont see anything.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thanks! Sorry for our delay, here is an article that explains more. Unfortunately there is not a store option to purchase more designs or backgrounds at this time. We do appreciate your feedback though and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082422/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can double check for you for this inquiry. Can I have the model number of the TV you own? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Whatsittoyou
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame

QN65Q65FNFXZA

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thanks! Sorry for our delay, here is an article that explains more. Unfortunately there is not a store option to purchase more designs or backgrounds at this time. We do appreciate your feedback though and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userFK5iyu6hJl
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Ambient mode is a great idea but seems half-finished. For example: the photo options do not look at the attached USB drive full of photos. It assumes you are running either the Samsung Gallery or Samsung Cloud apps. Neither will run on the PC as far as I can tell. I know you can "play" photos off the USB but the slideshow options that way are rudimentary (no random photo order, only 2 kinds of transitions, no variation in transitions).

Another problem with Ambient mode is despite several tries I cannot replicate our wall color. I've tried both ways to photograph it, and I've tried to reproduce it by tweaking the color values. The color sliders are too limited in terms of saturation and hue and brightness so that you can max-out the sliders before getting the color close to the target color. For the photo method it (a) does a poor job reproducing the color and (b) reproduces the outlets  

userfS2FfhevIb
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

@Samsung_Stephanie wrote:

I have purchased your 75" Q60T and have unacceptably limited Ambient Mode options. What will Samsung do to correct this issue? I am not the only one with the problem. If I am going to spend $1,500 on a Smart TV, it had better come with the features you advertise. I expect a response and a solution.