cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfOxqh1TFsQ
Constellation

Ambient mode

We have Q6dr qled. having problems loading personal photos and getting them to alternate. Help would be appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ambient mode

We are sorry to hear about this. Can you provide the full model number for the television?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userC1cOOhKFNa
Constellation

Instead of opening a new thread for similar issue I decided to add my issue to this one.  I have the same or similar problem in that I can only load one photo at a time.  My TV model number is QN65Q90RAFX

user9q68Fn6bhX
Constellation

I have the same problem as the prior post except wanting to alternate the TVs artwork rather than my own photos (model 75" Q60). It's really annoying that I have to manually change the artwork in ambient mode. With all the amazing technology the TV has this small feature should be so easy but is so annoying that the TV can't do it. If someone has figured out a way, please let us know.