cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

App's Crashing

Hello Everyone, I bought a new Q70T QLED TV about 2 weeks ago. I installed all my apps that use on my previous QLED. I'm wondering if anyone is having any issues with their apps always crashing and closing. Specially YouTube TV, I use it pretty much daily since its my TV Service. I never had an issue with my old QLED. Is Samsung going to come out with a firmware update for the TV to fix this issues. I also have another thread about the sensor notification keeps coming up. So far I'm unhappy with all this quiches.
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Re: App's Crashing

Can you provide full list of apps that are crashing? Or is it just YouTube TV?

How often does it happen when using YouTube TV?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

So far its been Disney+ and Youtube TV that crash the most. I will try reinstalling them tonight. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Delete the app and re-download the application 

Highlighted
Product Expert

with this problem you should delete the app and re-download the application 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I try the uninstalled and reinstall twice on the YouTube TV and it hasn't fixed it for me. It crashed on me this morning. I had to relaunch it twice to get it to load fine. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Has anyone found a fix for this. It's very irritating having to close youtube multible times before it starts working again. Or should i just return this TV and get a Sony or LG? 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Just did a firmware update, hopefully this will fix all my issues. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Yep, we installed a new Samsung 50" 7 Series, model UN50TU7000FXZA on 5/8/20 and are having the same problem with all the Discovery Network apps (Food, HGTV, TLC, etc.). When any show goes to a series of ads, during or after the last ad plays the screen freezes. It typically will stay frozen for around 10-15 minutes and then the show will start up again, sometimes at the right spot, sometimes at random spots we've already seen or haven't seen. By contrast, this does not happen with the Hulu app. In that app shows restart immediately after the ads play. We spent a good amount of time working through all the steps with support via chat. Nothing worked. Also, there is no CNN or MSNBC app, which is basically a deal breaker for us. The suggestion was to arrange for warranty service. Honestly not worth bothering with. We might be able to spend $40 on a Roku stick to work around these problems, but why should we have to? We're returning it to Best Buy and buying a TCL TV with the Roku OS.

Highlighted

Would you mind sharing all the apps that you had issues with? Our videos on Food Network app play after playing all 4 Ads.