cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Art Show goes to screen saver?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have my 2020 The Frame 55" (QN55LS03TAFXZA)for almost a week now. 

The last couple of days, I have noticed that after awhile (usually the next morning) my The Frame comes out of Art mode/Show and is sitting in the "Samsung" Screen saver; where the word "Samsung" is jumping to different position of the screen.  When I push the left/right/up/down circle button it will exit out of that screen and go back to the Art Mode/Show

I am not sure why it is doing that.  Can anyone help?  Should it not be always in Art Mode?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Art Show goes to screen saver?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I checked last night when I got home and there wasn't any type of timer that was enabled.

However, I did find something about Auto Protection Mode (I think it's call that)... it was enabled and I set it to off for now.  Will give it a few days.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have the sleep schedule option turned on?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I checked last night when I got home and there wasn't any type of timer that was enabled.

However, I did find something about Auto Protection Mode (I think it's call that)... it was enabled and I set it to off for now.  Will give it a few days.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please keep us posted.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Does Eco Mode have effect on Art Mode?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can we get an official statement on this?  If I enabled Eco Mode does it only apply to while watching TV or does it also effect Art Mode?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Does Eco Mode have effect on Art Mode?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you checked to make sure that Ambient Mode or Auto Protect is not enabled?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Does Eco Mode have effect on Art Mode?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This should be a NEW Topic it has nothing to do with "Samsung" screen saver

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turning off Auto Protection worked.  It stopped giving me the "Samsung" logo page.