JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can you be signed into 2 Art Stores at the same time or can they be synced?

(Topic created: 01-11-2020 11:45 AM)
user3pNcMd1kH7
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I bought 2 Frame TVs and signed up for a art store subscription on one, when I set the other frame up and I sign in it wants me to set up a 2nd subscription or buy art outright. Is there a way to share the subscription between 2 devices? Also I cant access the trial on the 2nd TV because my first TV is “still active.” Thanks to anyone who can help!

10 Replies
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

If you are signed in to your account on both devices, you should only need one subscription for the Art Store. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userbjfBNQaGjl
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you get this solved? I am thinking of purchasing two frame TVs as well. Thanks. 

user3pNcMd1kH7
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

It took a couple days to sync for the 2nd TV to recognize my samsung credentials from the first TV. But it works great now.

usermEuBQBlKYU
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

What did you have to do for the 2nd TV to recognize your credentials on the first tv?

Domino1
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I've done this and waited for months and the 2nd TV doesn't synch....  SAMSUNG figure this out!!!!!

Domino1
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yes this is so frustrating!! I've logged in and out. Wiped out my sign on in both TV's.  I can stare at the Samsung Smart App which shows both of my TV's and it shows one art store subscription and won't allow the second TV to use the art store subscription. I am way beyond frustrated with this!!!  I can even see on the secondary TV that I've paid for the subscription for my upstairs TV and it won't let me access the art store on the secondary TV.  I've also spent hours with Samsung directing me from one department back to another and none of the reps have any ability to see my information and can't help me.  Worst customer service I've ever experienced with any company and I purchased 2 expensive frame TV's and was considering purchasing 2 more Samsung TV's.  SAMSUNG figure this out!!! No other platform has this issue.  If you have an apple subscription you can access your apple account on any ipad, iphone, apple TV, apple laptop etc.  You also get way better service with Apple and find people who can solve your problems.  You will lose customer's if you can't figure this out....

Domino1
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I purchased two Frame TV's and purchased the Art subscription two years ago with the first Frame TV I purchased.  I bought a second Frame TV about 6 months ago.  I've logged in and out several times and to this date the system doesn't recognize that I have a paid subscription on the newest Frame TV I purchased.  I've contacted customer support and customer service only to be transferred several times and no one has solved this problem.  I even tried purchasing the art store on the second TV thinking that SAMSUNG would realize that I already have the subscription, only to find out I was being charged for two Art Store memberships for several months.  SAMSUNG customer service is literally the worst customer service I've ever experienced and the fact that I can't get the secondary TV to recognize my membership when I'm using the same credentials on both TV's is extremely frustrating!  

usertc6lWFvfPj
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

This solution is NOT working for us.  We have three FRAME TVs and all are signed into the same account.  We have an active ART store subscription and it only shows up on one of the TVs. Sorta strange that the one subscription seems to float between the TVs thou never active on more than one TV at a time.  Super frustrating to have this beautiful device (and we did buy it primarily for ART) not perform as expected or stated.   SAMSUNG your solution needs to include who to contact when it's not working.  As of September 10, 2021 this is not resolved and the above solution is NOT a SOLUTION, it's just a comment vs actual help and directions for us the consumer/customers how to get help to resolve.

userMrR6JORUcC
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Has ANYONE been able to figure this out? I have 2 Frames, and the second one will not connect to my existing art store subscription. Why is this so difficult to solve?