cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Art Store Two Frame TV’s

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought 2 Frame TVs and signed up for a art store subscription on one, when I set the other frame up and I sign in it wants me to set up a 2nd subscription or buy art outright. Is there a way to share the subscription between 2 devices? Also I cant access the trial on the 2nd TV because my first TV is “still active.” Thanks to anyone who can help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Art Store Two Frame TV’s

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are signed in to your account on both devices, you should only need one subscription for the Art Store. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are signed in to your account on both devices, you should only need one subscription for the Art Store. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you get this solved? I am thinking of purchasing two frame TVs as well. Thanks. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It took a couple days to sync for the 2nd TV to recognize my samsung credentials from the first TV. But it works great now.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What did you have to do for the 2nd TV to recognize your credentials on the first tv?