Auto Game mode stopped working

(Topic created: 12-03-2019 05:56 AM)
userTi1ANNWl9a
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

TV updated to fw 1335.0.

I have a q 70r 2019 model

Since then the xbox one x connected to either hdmi port 1 or through AVR on port 4 will not auto switch to game mode through ALLM.

Xbox sees that the option is supported through ports 1 or 4 but when going into the game mode options on the tv i cant select "Auto" as its greyed out.  I have either on or off.

I have perfoemed a tv reset but the issue remains, iv even lost the auto detect of the xbox with an xbox icon in the quick launch bar.  Ideally i want auto game mode on hdmi 4 but iv tried all settings and changing the icon types for the hdmi input on both 1 and 4

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hey! Thank you for reaching out, could I have your full model and serial for the TV in private message? Also, can I have the firmware version of the Xbox and TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hey! Thank you for reaching out, could I have your full model and serial for the TV in private message? Also, can I have the firmware version of the Xbox and TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userTi1ANNWl9a
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Will do,

I can also do some testing with other devices as i have a ps4 & switch but im not sure they are ALLM devices.

Thanks for your reply

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

You are most welcome.

0 Likes
userTi1ANNWl9a
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Didnt realise id posted in the wrong region forum.

Thanks Anyway for the prompt responses.

0 Likes
spy2520
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

What was the ultimate fix here? I'm having the same issue with a Q900rb.

0 Likes