JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Before I waste anymore time, is it possible to upload photos from my iPhone to the Frame?

(Topic created on: 7/2/20 5:52 PM)
userdi4tYsiWDB
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

2020 55" frame. 

Using the app and I keep getting the "Failed to save image to The Frame" or "image not supported" messages. 

I'm willing to try a usb drive but not sure I can format it on a mac to the right setting for Samsung.

Any adivice?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userdi4tYsiWDB
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

UPDATE:

The resizing worked! 

Also it could've been that my TV was hooked up via ethernet while mobile was on wifi. Also my wife was logged into the tv some of the time but that's a whole other confising thing when it comes to the Art Store. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
ajstan99
Halo
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm using an iPhone 7 Plus with a 2020 Frame and I have been able to upload photos with all firmware versions from 1060 forward.  I keep iOS and SmartThings up-to-date.

While the connection between SmartThings and the TV is frequently unreliable, when it does connect, the functionality is very cool. 

JPG and PNG files always work for me.  I use JPGs to save space.  For full screen pictures, or if you want to select a mat, use a resolution of 3840x2160.  Other sizes only give you the Shadowbox mat or Collage options.  I'm not sure if there is a minimum or maximum resolution.

0 Likes
Solution
userdi4tYsiWDB
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

UPDATE:

The resizing worked! 

Also it could've been that my TV was hooked up via ethernet while mobile was on wifi. Also my wife was logged into the tv some of the time but that's a whole other confising thing when it comes to the Art Store. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

We're glad that you're up and running!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes