cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Bixby Pops up With Voice Wake-Up Set to Off

On The Frame, Bixby Voice Wake-Up is set to Off, but Bixby still pops up randomly. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bixby Pops up With Voice Wake-Up Set to Off

To better assist you can I have your full model number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

It is QN55LS03RAFXZA.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried a Smart Hub reset? When you do that, don't set up Bixby, that should prevent the random pop-ups.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Tried that, but cannot because I cannot enter PIN, as I'm unable to get the numeric keyboard to appear.  When I click on the colored dots button successively, no keyboard appears.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Then I would attempt a factory reset. If that doesn't work, service may be the next option. You're welcomed to send me a private message with the serial number so I can look into it for you! Smiley Happy