cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Bixby voice control turns on by its self

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You don't need to take the batteries out of the remote!  Go into the Settings, General, and then to the right go to Bixby Voice Settings, go down to  Voice wake-up and go over to the right and turn it OFF.  Problem solved!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently bought a 55" Q70R and mine does the same.  I'll be playing a game and all of a sudden it just starts listening to voices in the room or the game I'm playing without pressing the remote button!

Can we turn Bixby off completely?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased same model yesterday from Costco and faced same issue twice till now. Did changing remote fixed the issue?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm experiencing the exact same issue with my new 55Q60 - Very annoying, what's the solution here please?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried the following steps to turn off Voice Wake-up? Press the Microphone button once, and then select Explore Now to go to the Explore Bixby screen. Select Settings and then select to turn off Voice Wake-up.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can ret rid of random wake-ups of Bixby easily.

https://technastic.com/disable-bixby-samsung-tv/