cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

MY bixby stop responding to commands when asking tv to open settings etc.... it tries to search for it instead,  this happened after the 1294 update, I used to tl bixby to turn on game mode, open settings etc.... doesn't work anymore.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bixby

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bixby works now! It looks to be resolved from server side.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So that I may look into this can I have your full model number? Also, have you tried a factory reset on the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried everything, model is 75q8fn 2018 qled

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried changing out the batteries on the remote? Just to confirm when it searches does it look up the words that you said? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue after updating firmware to 1294. I have performed a factory reset on the TV and that does not resolve my BIxby issue.  The only thing I am able to do is ask Bixby about weather. Any other commands (i.e.: show source list) results in asking if I want to search the tv or web.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seriously?  This product have issues and I wish I could get a refund for this tv

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It just looks to be a temporary server issue. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bixby works now! It looks to be resolved from server side.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks. I noticed it yesterday, now I wait patiently hoping for a fix to the local dimming on game mode