Original topic:

Black lines 1 year after warranty repair

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 06:25 PM)
Jknives
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Samsung keeps feeling the need to keep removing my posts about their defective display that should have been recalled. Have had the TV for 2 and a half years and after a year and a half the the screen got a black vertical line down the left side. I finally got someone to replace the display and the board from Samsung. Exactly a year later the same black lines down the left side appear. I paid $2000 for this TV and in two in a half years it's been completely rebuilt and back to broke. This is the worst company and customer service I have ever seen. I do not recommend anyone pay for this overpriced junk unless you want to buy a new TV in a year.

3 Replies
dsisy4achain
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
I feel that your disrespectful to Samsung.20210926_133509_139.jpg
0 Likes
Jknives
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

If you think forking out $2000 on a TV for it to die in a year not once but twice is disrespect on my part you need to get your head checked. Samsung could care less about you running to their defense when it comes to the **bleep** that they try to sell to people. And this is coming from a long time Samsung user. Every phone I have owned is a Samsung. But I will not be quiet when it comes to them cheating people out of their hard earned money with defective displays. There are hundreds of posts on this community about the same issue and they do nothing about it.

SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Qled and Frame

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202526/

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes