JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Blue Drips with two tone notification interrupting shows

(Topic created: 06-08-2020 06:51 PM)
Samsung_9sxRlt2
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Watch both Hulu show & a cable TV show, two weeks after buying Samsung Q80T 65", getting a 2 Tone notification with blue drips appearing in center of screen and then flashing a blue line circling the edge of the screen counter-clockwise.  This happens randomly through out the shows.  I have called customer service who had me test picture, (no problem detected), reset the picture settings, turned off notifications, confirmed accessibility features were turned off, and still it happened again.  Reached back to customer support & told I could do a tv reset but then I have to set up all apps all over again.  Surely, there must be a fix that isn't reset & start over (and hope it fixes the problem).  This has to be a Samsung software problem as it impacts both cable & streaming apps.  Can anyone help?

Thanks.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
user2x6OYgZkTb
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I am struggling with the same problem. I have a Q70T 65" QLED, had it for about a month now. The chiming & blue drips appear even when someone just walks into the room (regardless of whether they have a phone with the app or not). I deactivated the touch for multiview on the SmartThings app on my phone, then deleted the app, but it STILL chimes. This is incredibly annoying, hopefully someone offers a solution that works soon.

0 Likes
userVm4U33dFXJ
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Same problem here we have tried all the troubleshooting listed and none of it works. If someone knocks or stomps it happens - we no longer even have the app on our phones. This is incredibly annoying and it seems to be happening to a lot of people- we need a real solution. Our model is the Samsung Q80 65inch

userRQlna6Xe68
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

@userVm4U33dFXJ @SamsungJam 

Same here, the notification seems to react whenever I stompnmy foot near the TV or of whatever media is playing with sound  and bass loud enough for the notification to react to it as well, which makes viewing anything frustrating and near impossible. just purchased this TV brand new and will regretfully have to return if this issue can't be solved soon. Any actual valuable solutions?

userYnr2vkEDJs
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Any updates on a fix to this? I'm having the same issue. 

0 Likes
userR0em47YRnY
Cosmic Ray
Options
Qled and Frame

As is clearly stated above, the the Smart Things app is causing it.  Delete the app from your phone.  Delete it from the TV if you can.  Then do a factory reset on the TV.  Don't use Smart Things, it's clearly not smart the way Samsung designed it.

0 Likes
dcsmokedown
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
Same issue here and its not even 2 months old. I'm already tempting to sell this sooner than later and get a sony or LG. like the tv is great but.. Everytime I get up from the couch, it goes off. I paid $1300 to walk on eggshells in my own place?

Samsung q80t 55 inch here.
0 Likes
userl6IqHNFQhy
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

So happy to see this thread. That chime notification has been driving us nuts since we bought this TV a couple months ago. 

0 Likes
emike09
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Been fighting this issue since I got my TV. Seems related to loud noises but happens with quiet noises sometimes too. This is absurd and really annoying. I uploaded an example here. 

https://youtu.be/OE3NA_s4IhE

Weird issue with Samsung TVs that constantly displays a blue water splash with a two tone chime. The chime is incredibly loud and is very annoying. Happens a...
0 Likes
userDEOFboAxJu
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Is there any solution yet? I did as it was purposed, but after few days it happens again and have no idea what is the reason now. This is really annoying! 

0 Likes
userZ64lCtiqnF
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Delete the Smart Things App from your phone and reset your phone. That Smart Things App will be in the bubble with all the Samsung apps, in case you don't find it in alphabetical order.

0 Likes