1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

This type of issue would require service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

8 Replies
userh5SbbHfDWu
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm not sure what happened it just started doing this not sure if it is a board problem or a screen problem 

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur on all sources? Also What devices do you have connected to the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userh5SbbHfDWu
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have a DVD player and a cable box plugged into it I have unplugged them and tried it without anything plugged in and it still does nothing but give me a blue screen I can't change inputs or if it does I can't see it to know it did

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Can I have a picture of the symptoms you are experiencing? 

0 Likes
userh5SbbHfDWu
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

99663E58-FCA2-4B79-ABC4-DEFD3A092F59.jpeg

22B09825-36AE-4914-8742-547557B268FE.jpeg

The red light flashes then stays red then the screen comes on the first picture then it flashes and stays red again and goes to the second picture and then flashes turns red and then goes black and then repeats over and over

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

This type of issue would require service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

userh5SbbHfDWu
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I Purchased it around July 2018 so my warranty is gone 

I followed the link you provided for a service center and it doesn't pull up anything near me 

0 Likes
userh5SbbHfDWu
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I found a repair shop near me carried it in and they looked at it and told me the screen is bad

how can a TV two years old have the screen go out

wanted almost what I paid for the TV to replace the screen

is that really as long as a Samsung TV will last is two years

0 Likes