cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
shkip3r
Constellation

Bluetooth controller stops working after first turning off the QLED TV

Hello, I ran into a problem when connecting via Bluetooth the original Xbox gamepad to the Samsung QE49Q6FNAU TV, the latest firmware version is 1260.

The problem is this: If you connect a gamepad via Bluetooth, it will work as it should (except vibration), if the gamepad goes into standby mode or turns it off, and then turns it on, it will work fine, but if you turn off the TV and then turn it on, the buttons on the gamepad stop working as expected and the right stick seems to be constantly pressed (similar behavior occurs for gamepads that can be switched to DirectInput mode, instead of the standard XInput).
But if the gamepad is removed from the list of connected, and synchronized again, it will again work as it should. Then, if the TV is turned off and on, the problem with the gamepad is returned.

How can I solve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth controller stops working after first turning off the QLED TV

Regrettably, support for non-US models is very limited. We suggest reaching out to a support team in your area for further assistance. You can do so by using the following link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

shkip3r
Constellation

Re: Bluetooth controller stops working after first turning off the QLED TV

The support team in my region works very poorly, they advised to buy another gamepad or bring a TV to a service center.

They do not accept bug reports, because nobody works on them.

May I ask you to send this report because I don’t know who else to write to me.