Original topic:

Broken on delivery

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 06:08 AM)
Patrick-Ace
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Purchased a QE75QN94A  75'' Neo TV very excited on 07/09/2021 and was thrilled as it could be delivered the next day 08/09/21. The TV was delivered on the 08/09/2021 as I opened the box the TV was damaged to the rear of it, it took me 20+ minutes to get through and after going frantic and explaining my problem to the person I was then told I'm in the wrong department and will have to be transferred, this took an additional 30-50minutes, when I finally got through to the correct department I explained what had happened. The customer services advisor informed me that the TV has to be return and from their they will send a replacement TV which will take an additional 5-10days. I'm very very disappointed in all it may take over two weeks I only wish that brought the tv directly from a store and not online directly from Samsung.  The customer services was poor, the communication was spars and I was not sure if anyone was on the line, during my ordeal when contacting them. Overall will consider this as part of the factors to take into consideration when deciding on my next significate electrical purchase. 

2 Replies
mfiatx19
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
Online purchases leave a lot to be desired and follow up good customer service is always lacking on the part of most companies. Brick & mortar stores take away from their profits.
0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes