cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Cable size

I am considering buying a frame TV. My house is a self build with an AV cupboard above the main TV. I have a 30mm conduit which currently has an hdmi and an it remove wire going up to the amp in the AV cupboard. Is there a way to fit the frame one connect cable through the conduit. I could remove the cable is needed to make more room in the conduit

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Cable size

These are very expensive fiber optic cables with chunky proprietary connectors that are non-removable. I don't think you will be able to do it.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Cable size

For the 2020 The Frame models, there are two versions of the One Connect cable. The 32" The Frame TV uses a unique cable with the two ends having the same connector, ~33mm wide. I also have the 65" The Frame TV which uses a different One Connect cable, with different sized connectors on each end. The smaller of the two connectors is ~25mm wide. That should fit through a 30mm diameter conduit. (The connector on the other end is ~45mm wide.) I believe all The Frame TV models 43" and up use the same One Connect cable. The 32" model uses a "mini" version of the One Connect Box which has a different port than the full size One Connect Box used with the larger TVs, so you cannot use the other version of the cable with this TV. Note that the 32" The Frame TV is 1080p while all other sizes are 4K.