Original topic:

Can the admins group all TVs into one board "TV or TVs"?

(Topic created: 04-27-2021 07:06 AM)
MissDiagnostics
Cosmic Ray
Options
Qled and Frame

There's 3 different sections for TVs on here, all categories can pretty much cancel each other out when you think about all the different models. 

• It's confusing to average consumers who may of just bought a Samsung TV on sale and literally know zero about the specs and probably got rid of the box with the fancy QLED, UHD, 4k, or 8k labels on it a long time ago. It's also a pain to those who may own TVs in their household from each board but the problem they're experiencing (for an example), is within the app store, but it isn't model specific and the issue may be happening to all their Samsung Smart TVs.

Can we just move all TVs into one section, then that way if a user is experiencing a particular issue and it's not model specific, other users with the exact same issue but with different models, can easily spot the post and see the solution without digging through different tv boards.

3 Replies
edshort
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
My galaxy s20 has a line going through the sound system I con and it has no sound it will not let me control the volume I can't hear anything at all what do I do
0 Likes
budamp
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
Hello im not sure im at the right place im looking for tech support
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Send me a private message and I'll be happy to help: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes