JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Art Mode not allowing new uploads

(Topic created: 10-27-2020 10:08 AM)
userp8Lzf0uXlz
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I recently bought a The Frame 55. While the SmartThings app works fine to control the TV, I am unable to upload photos in Art Mode. The option is greyed out and I get an error message: "to use this function turn on the frame and make sure it is on the same network" or something to that effect. SmartView doesn't even see my TV.

I have try removing the TV from SmartThings and trying again, restarting the TV, changing WiFi networks, nothing works. I understand others have the same problem but I have yet to find a fix that works for me. It would be great if Samsung could provide a solution. Latest model Frame, with up to date firmware and using an iPhone. Thanks.

userlH69sdmQHt
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Had somebody been able to solve the problrm described above? I have the same issue, I cannot upload pictures to the franme tv.

userMmjEr5wKt7
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have to same issue in the US. How is it that this product is so bad?

userXndXD1sPcb
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame
Same issue, Samsung does not care.
dave_trenk
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Very similar issue, I get no Art Mode banner in SmartThings and can only control the TV via the app like a remote.

model is: QN43LS03RA

No Art Mode banner on bottom of screenNo Art Mode banner on bottom of screen

0 Likes
userr0Yv9ajXVY
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Me too!

userXndXD1sPcb
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

We should all reach out to Samsung via Twitter as the moderators and customer support here is non existent. 

userKmlszDTuUU
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Piling on here.  Bought a 65" last weekend.  Was able to upload a picture on day one, but now I am having the same issue with the SmartThings app.  I assume no one in this thread has solved the isssue yet.  Samsung, are you working on this or should we give up?

Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

You will need to contact Smart Things, as they would be able to better assist 🙂

520-441-3272

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userVWhq7WWkSD
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same issue here, got 3 pictures uploaded this morning and now can't add any either through the smartthings app or by attaching a USB drive, but I can delte what I added. Model QN65LS03RAFXZA. Just got the TV a few days ago.

usergl4j4XJhxC
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

What kind of lazy answer is that!? THIS IS ABOUT A KEY FEATURE OF THE FRAME TV!!! The only way you provide to upload pictures is through the App - so stop deflecting the issue AND START TO PROVIDE A SOLUTION!!!!