JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Art Mode not allowing new uploads

(Topic created: 06-19-2019 09:34 AM)
userp8Lzf0uXlz
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I recently bought a The Frame 55. While the SmartThings app works fine to control the TV, I am unable to upload photos in Art Mode. The option is greyed out and I get an error message: "to use this function turn on the frame and make sure it is on the same network" or something to that effect. SmartView doesn't even see my TV.

I have try removing the TV from SmartThings and trying again, restarting the TV, changing WiFi networks, nothing works. I understand others have the same problem but I have yet to find a fix that works for me. It would be great if Samsung could provide a solution. Latest model Frame, with up to date firmware and using an iPhone. Thanks.

48 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

For better assistance, can you provide the model number and the firmware version the TV is running?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userp8Lzf0uXlz
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Sure. The TV model is QE55LS03RAU and the firmware is version 1210. The TV says it's up to date.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

The television model you provided is international. Specifications and features vary from region to region. This media is for US models support and service. For further assistance, please reach out to the Samsung office in your region. Here is a link to find their support page and contact information: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

0 Likes
usergB2WdXgUDU
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue but I am in the us.

userVcXF2TU8RE
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same issue

model UN65LS03N

userO1qTzIlP4m
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue with a US version 2019 43 inch Frame (model QN43LS03RAFXZA), firmware 1210), also attempting to connect with an iPhone X.

SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Have you attempted performing a Smart Hub reset on the TV?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usera9bwnViVDI
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yes I have done everything .  This seems to be a bug in the software.  I bought the tv specifically so I could use my photos.  Please help

GillyP
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue and I am in th US and have tried reboots. Please help, as you can see many are having this issue.