cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Coronas or inverse ghosting in 4k on a Q70r?

Getting sick of the issue. I just sent a long email to rtings.com hoping they will adress the issues. A wel known test/review website would surely have some power

Highlighted
Constellation

Got any answer? Have you any news on addressing this issue to Samsung?

More and more people start to realise about this problem so I keep my fingers crossed.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having the same issue with Q82R connected to PC. The green pixels are super annoying in dark scenes when moving camera. Still image is OK. I can clearly see the artifacts when Playing Dead Space, CS GO (dust2 in tunnels and CS base) and other games. I am wondering how this TV was recommended as gaming TV by so many reviewers. This is not a good customer experience, Samsung - you have to do something.

Highlighted
Asteroid

seems like they fixed the problems on the 2020 tv:s, watch at 4 min.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKjP-K7FQ7c

i hope they do not leave the 2019 qled owners behind. 

Samsung adds FILMMAKER MODE & Fixes Game Issues | QLED 2020 USA Firmware Update 1301.5 | Q90T In this firmware update Samsung fixes an issue that has been pl...
Highlighted
Constellation

I was looking forward for this update for 2019 TV. Now when it finally here, i can say for sure - Samsung just gonna ditch us (QLED 2019 owners) and not gonna fix anything. Problem still here and as it seems its not going anywhere. Never buying Samsung product again.

@uservkuUHXiQMh wrote:

seems like they fixed the problems on the 2020 tv:s, watch at 4 min.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKjP-K7FQ7c

i hope they do not leave the 2019 qled owners behind. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Update dropped for the 2019 TVs yesterday but it didn't solve the inverse ghsoting for me - it's just the same as before the update, no changes whatsoever. There's a post on the German forum saying that it didn't fix theirs either.

It seems as though it's been fixed for some people though so I'm not sure what's going on.

Highlighted
Asteroid

just installed it=( did not work, .... got worse even, before i could shut of game mode and the ghosting was gone but now its everywere it seems. 

my 8 year old sony tv with a va-panel does not have this problem.