JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Curved QLED TV keeps rebooting

(Topic created on: 7/12/20 10:38 PM)
userZe8Zok8JKv
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I Bought a QN65Q7CDMF at Costco in January 2018 for $2300 and now it is starting to reboot and turn on and off by itself. Could you please let me know is what is the fix for this?.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Can you send me a private message with your full serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm sorry to hear that, do you by chance have the TV plugged into a surge protector? Also does this occur if the batteries are out of the remote? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userZe8Zok8JKv
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

TV is not plugged into a surge protector. i see the TV rebooting with out battteries also.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Can you send me a private message with your full serial number? 

View solution in context

userZe8Zok8JKv
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I sent you the TV serial number.

0 Likes