Original topic:

Difference between QN43LS03ADFXZA and QN43LS03AAFXZA?

(Topic created: 08-16-2021 03:17 PM)
sjones123
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Greetings,

Costco sells the QN43LS03ADFXZA (43" The Frame) but Samsung lists QN43LS03AAFXZA as the model number (LS03AD vs. LS03AA). What is the difference?

Thanks!

0 Likes
6 Replies
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Qled and Frame

Looking over both models, I'm not seeing a difference between the two. However with Costco, sometimes Samsung creates a "club" model. A club model is a model that is created specifically for certain retailers like Costco or Sams Club, and some features that the television offer in the original line, It may be slightly different or changed to make a specific model more affordable to consumers. It could even be a difference that's not a published specification, so we wouldn't be able to advise the exact difference, but you are more than welcome to contact our E-Commerce team, perhaps they can spread a little more light on this. They can be contacted at 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
ElizabethM
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
I was bout to say
.. An A...lol
0 Likes
sjones123
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

ha, so far that's the only difference I see, too 😄

0 Likes
sjones123
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

@SamsungLarry thanks, I called 1-855-726-8721, and they weren't sure what the differences were, either. She said "D" might be a newer version than "A", or it might be a different factory, or for a different market. However, both spec sheets say their origin is Mexico, and I assume Costco US would carry US-market TVs. The only difference I see in the spec sheet is the "D" version is slightly heavier. I was sad to see the 43" has fewer features though (no "Wide Viewing Angle," no "FreeSync Premium Pro", and worse speakers).

So I'm still not sure what the difference is. The Costco version does come with 12 months of art subscription, could that be the difference?

0 Likes
sjones123
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I see this one photo of the back of a QN43LS03AAFXZA has insets for the slim-fit mount:

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-jy6mHxjx6Mm/p_30543LS03A/Samsung-QN43LS03A-The-Frame.html#&gid=1&pid=4

Mine doesn't have those insets; I wonder if that's actually not a 43" back-shot, or if indeed that's one of the differences?

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, I am sorry for any inconvenience your  having. I was able to locate information regarding the wall mounting aspect of your inquiry here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00038091/. As far as an accurate explanation of the difference in the model(s) regrettable you will have to contact Crutchfield directly (or desired retailer), their best equipped with this knowledge whereas it would be readily available within their system. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes