Original topic:

Disable «Check Device Power» message

(Topic created: 08-17-2021 06:50 AM)
usersjNq2rEYkY
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

How do I disable the annoying «Check Device Power» message that keeps reappearing on the Samsung Frame 2021 screen, when external devices like PS4 and Apple TV 4K is not powered on? 

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello  I apologize for any frustration this has caused. You will want to may sure you have the most recent software update on the television and for this situation you may want to turn the auto- detect off. You can click on this link for further instructions on how to perform that action: Auto-Detect. Please let me know if I can be of any additional assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usersjNq2rEYkY
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Thanks, but that did not work. My current sw version is 1506. I followed the instructions with the smart remote (TV source).  The «Check Device Power» is  still appearing.

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I do apologize your still having this issue. Can you provide me the full model code of your television?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usersjNq2rEYkY
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Model Code: QE65LS03AAUXXC

C4AE2E5E-CD4F-4DAB-AAD7-2AF94835585E.jpeg

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

0 Likes