cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Dolby Atmos App Compatibility

I have a Samsung Q90T television and a Sonos Arc soundbar. I can use Dolby Atmos with Netflix and Vudu, but only 5.1 Audio with Disney+, Apple or Amazon Prime.

Are those apps (Disney+, Apple or Amazon Prime) not compatible with one of or both of my tv/soundbar? Does Samsung not support Atmos through them?

Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dolby Atmos App Compatibility

This may be a compatibility issue with the soundbar.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

For my edification, are all Samsung soundbars equipt with Dolby Atmos capable of playing content with Atmos from Disney+?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Not all soundbars have Dolby Atmos compatibility built in.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I understand, but for the Samsung soundbard that do have Atmos compatability, I am trying to confirm if they will play Atmos content from Disney+.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

As long as the content is provided from an Atmos capable device, it will play on an Atmos featured soundbar.