JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

E arc update q90r !

(Topic created: 01-25-2021 04:17 PM)
userT13aCNPnNs
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

Still no eArc update on Samsung q90r & 80r.

This was promised by the Samsung md and he is on youtube (hdtv Vincent teo) almost 2 years ago saying it's getting the update.

Samsung silence speaks volumes! 

We need someone who's tech savvy to start the ball rolling. 

Options
QLED and The Frame
Was this actually promised? I thought it was someone starting a rumor that it was, when no one from Samsung ever said a thing. Just curious if you have where it was promised from Samsung, as that would help make a case.
useriM5WFhxj9Q
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

If you go to his link, there is a youtube video where the guy basically says it's still in the plans. Granted, I wouldn't necessary call that a promise just an ambition.

0 Likes
userT13aCNPnNs
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yes it's promised by the top samsung guy (mark cunningham on hdtv /you tube) 

0 Likes
userT13aCNPnNs
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

Well said Mr. 

We need folk like yourself to keep the heat on as no doubt samsung will just abandon us. 

I purchased the 75inch q90r & 55 primarily for its gaming features including eArc. 

0 Likes
userHDlPHVDJhG
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Many people are still waiting for this yet not a word from Samsung. Pathetic.

usera5rjm4Ybzj
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Why the silence, Samsung? You PROMISED this update, there are countless videos of senior management confirming ‘this is coming’ then....nothing. You miss old the Q90R tv to all of us, how about compensation? 

user8R8WcpBf3j
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

@samsung978531. Either you update the eArc on Samsung Q90R tv

OR

you replace our Q90R tv with a newer Samsung TV (with eArc) in same class and size (e.g Q95T or neo Qled).

We can't buy a good soundbar when we do not have a eArc on Q90R.

NB! Promises are meant to be kept!

userNzmz4OJv64
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Still pending on eARC update for my Q80R.  Actually, I purchased it with the comments from Samsung saying that there will be such update coming.

BTW, I also expect that there will be multi-channel LPCM support along with eARC. But looks like it not happening.

user8EBmEltfJL
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm also waiting on the eARC update for my Q90r 82" TV. There's goota be someone who at least has an update on this!!

user1UE3tArC6C
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

At least give us a reply of what’s going on or simply just give us a cold hard NO we are not getting the earc update! Stop hiding like a coward Samsung! This is the worst way to tread customers!