JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Error Message about USB disconnect

(Topic created on: 4/14/20 7:01 AM)
userP0rh9eVhLT
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

We get a repeated message telling us "A USB Wireless adapter has been disconnected from the USB Port". The TV has not been changed since original setup 7 months ago. Nothing has been added or removed for 7 months. Message comes on screen and stays until the "OK" slection is made. Then the message goes away for 5 minutes re appears. After clearing the message several times, it goes away for several hours and starts popping up again!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried a factory reset on the TV? Also If possible can I have a picture of the error message? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried a factory reset on the TV? Also If possible can I have a picture of the error message? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userP0rh9eVhLT
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Did not try reset. I'll send picture ASAP.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Please keep me updated! 

0 Likes