cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usernOPqkj3TN4
Constellation

Faulty & useless QLED's

Hi all ,

I hereby advise you to stop buying these QLED's. These TV's dont work beyond 2 years. I bought QLED QB55Q8C exactly 14 months before. After 12 months of usage, I switched off my TV and went to sleep, Next morning it was on. I thought I might not have turned it off. After a day while I was watching it restarted by itself Thought it was some loose connection. Slowly after couple of days it restarted 10 times a day and finally a black screen. I called technician and took it to samsung service center. They mentioned it was issue with panel and cost is 1400$. Seriously its 50% of TV. I looked at QLED issues and another user reported same issue after exactly 1.5 yr. I request all of you to not buy Samsung in your life! I had Samsung fridge , washer & dryer all new and I am worried now when these will stop working. TIme to file a law suit.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
timstack
Galaxy

Re: Faulty & useless QLED's

Never had my 2017 55 inches QN55Q7FAMFXZA come on in the middle of the night but do have occasional white flashes or other colors since I owned the TV since October 2017. Agree would not purchase another Samsung TV ever again. Had tech out 2 times and saw nothing and did nothing.

usernOPqkj3TN4
Constellation

Re: Faulty & useless QLED's

Yeah, if u watch TV 8 to 12 hrs  a day , within 1.5 year this TV gives it up. Especially the panel which is supposed to last long gives it up first. So beware of Samsung appliances and HOPEFULLY someone files a law suit. I had new washer dryer and refrigerator..tensed when they are going to give off.

@timstack wrote:

Never had my 2017 55 inches QN55Q7FAMFXZA come on in the middle of the night but do have occasional white flashes or other colors since I owned the TV since October 2017. Agree would not purchase another Samsung TV ever again. Had tech out 2 times and saw nothing and did nothing.