cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Frame Bezel 2019 vs 2020

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, thanks in afabveance to everyone here for this great sharing mindset which bring helpand support to all Samsung users that we are!

I've just bought The Frame 55" (2019 version) and I'm looking at somw bezel but it looks like that the 2019 bezel are out of stock in many colours...

couple of questions:

1- Are these bezels being discontinued or is it just a temporary shortage of supply?

2- Can I use a 2020 Samsung bezel to fit on my 2019 The Frame TV? (it looks like the 2019 and 2020 TV have the same dimensions and the edges but I've noticed the 2020 bezel is slightly thinner than the 2019 bezel) It might be an updated design of the bezel but just would like to know whether it would work if I buy a 2020 bezel for my 2019 TV...

Last but not least , are there some other brand than Smasung that can offer some bezel that would fit the Frame TV?

Many thanks in advance for your inputs and advise.

Kind regards 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Frame Bezel 2019 vs 2020

I have this same question. I just puchased the 2019 and can't find a bezel anywhere ib stock. Very frustrating as I would like the ability to customize it to fit my decor. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Frame Bezel 2019 vs 2020

I also like to know!