cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Frame One Connect Box Issues

2019 55" Frame (QN55LS03RAFZXA) keeps turning self on when powered off.  Also sometimes turns off when on, error message says network connection problem. Network tested and is fine, tried both wired and wireless network connection.  Tried all recommended troubleshooting.  Seems problem with OneConnect box (or maybe cable) but cannot get repair from retail dealer b/c of COVID.  Will Samsung replace box by mail?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Frame One Connect Box Issues

I think I have a similar problem. I plugged in my cat6 cable and the tv says it's disconnected over again. Also can't get it to find my Bluetooth stereo but that's a separate issue. Very frustrating

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend unplugging the unit for about 5 minutes and retrying directly into a wall socket. It is also best practice to keep your unit fully up to date at all times. If all else fails a factory reset may be in order.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have a One connect box connection problem. My house recently lost power and since it came back on, I get this on the TV. Tried everything and still no luck. Is there a way to reset? Any ideas?

9CF993EB-1B09-45CB-9344-D963A707F045.jpeg