Original topic:

Frame Specifications - Rear

(Topic created: 09-07-2021 01:25 PM)
Chuck1001
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I am designing a new media room with plans for a 65" Frame.

I need to specify where an in-wall BlackBox should be installed. Can you furnish a schematic of the rear panel dimensions showing distance from top, bottom and side to mounting brackets and one-connect box?

Thanks 

6 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I will be happy to assist you. The following chart has those dimensions, from the online Quick Start Guide.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Chuck1001
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Thanks for the quick response but this is the vesa specs and not for the 65".

I need the distance from the Samsung mount's two brackets to the top and bottom of the Frame.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm sorry, I must be confused. Are you asking for measurements and dimensions for after the mount is attached?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Chuck1001
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame
Yes
0 Likes
foolish1
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
Yes I need help
0 Likes
Chuck1001
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Will you be able to supply measurements from the installed brackets to the edges of the TV?

Thanks 

0 Likes