cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Frame TV No Signal HDMI

Hello, my Frame TV (less than 1 yr old) recently started showing No Signal for all HDMI inputs.  Prior to this, everything seemed to be working correctly.  I've changed all HDMI wires, factory reset TV, and followed all recommendations on these Samsung forums.  Still no luck, only TV apps currently work, with no access to any HDMI plugged into One Connect Box.  What else can I do for a TV under warranty?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Frame TV No Signal HDMI

I'm having the same issue with my 2020 Frame TV

Highlighted
Asteroid

I just opened my Frame Tv I got as a gift in May and I'm having the same issue the Tech will be out tomorrow so wish me luck

Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm having the same issue. Just started happening. I've confirmed the HDMI cables are good as they work with another TV as does the cable box. Everything else works on the TV except HDMI inputs

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that does this occur with all HDMI ports? Also, have you tried a different HDMI cable? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I tried all hdmi ports and multiple hdmi wires, none work unfortunately 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The next step would be to proceed with service. You can use the following link below to request service or contact our phone support line at 1-800-Samsung to have service set up for you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same issue here but with a brand new TV. Really disappointed with Samsung, seems like a widespread issue. Anyone get a solution to this? Or is it hardware failure?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userFBVTejOlIr   I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.