Original topic:

Frame TV issues connecting to network after adding it to SmartThings app on phone

(Topic created on: 1/18/21 5:08 PM)
dmtolodz
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

When we first got our Frame TV and I installed the SmartThings app on my phone, every time we would turn on the TV, the TV would fail to connect to the internet. We would soft reset the TV, and then it would work fine, but we had to do it EVERY TIME we wanted to watch it. We did a factory reset and that seemed to solve the issue. However, a few weeks later when I added the TV back to the SmartThings app in order to upload some art, the issue came back. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue and found a resolution?  

14 Replies
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Please go to Settings>Support and provide the full model code and current software version so that we can look into this for you.

0 Likes
dmtolodz
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Sure! The model code is QN50LS03TAFXZA and the current software version is T-NKMAKUC-1460.9,BT-S

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Your software is up to date, once you turn the TV if you wait for a few minutes does it ever connected to the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
dmtolodz
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Yes, our software is up to date, and the only way to get it to reconnect is to unplug it or do a soft reset (hold power button down to turn on).

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

How long have you had this TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
dmtolodz
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

We purchased it in November.

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Please feel free to send me a private message with your full serial number. I would love to look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

0 Likes
userRjIsFBOB52
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Was this ever resolved, my TV has the same issue. 

0 Likes
user0j3m8yKrgd
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Had the same problem.. Was using the router provided by AT&T... Added a new router (bridge)... No problems since 

0 Likes