Original topic:

Game mode randomly turning off and on during game

(Topic created: 09-05-2020 12:10 PM)
userMmhl0VsuKs
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Is Samsung ever going to fix this issue? I have Q6FN 65" tv. I read some other articles related to the same issue. When in the middle of a game screen will go black with a loading circle spinning in the middle and it will say 'game mode off' then say 'game mode on'. It happened on my PS4 slim and then on PS4 pro it's been happening too. I also tried different hdmi cables but nothing works. I have no idea why Samsung can't fix this. Some of the articles related to this issue I read are more than a year old. It's so frustrating.

6 Replies
userYDem9qtaUG
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Same issue here with PS5 + Samsung Q90T 75". Booked a repair with Samsung to see if a technician can fix it, but if he can't the tv will be going back for a refund. Impossible to game when the screen will go black randomly at any moment!

0 Likes
usersGtr2MjkEY
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Have the same issue same tv. Q6FN 65" The issue is getting worse in time.

0 Likes
userIG4SroS5uU
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
Already had a repair once on the 65" you mention, they replaced my motherboard on 12/4. Two months later back to the same thing. I can't find my receipt so of course I can't return it. Thanks Samsung.
0 Likes
userjMEAaZtUJw
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Having the same issue with my new Q80T. Shut off in the middle of an online race.

0 Likes
useracvuLlQdCe
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I am having the same issue with my Q65 and PS4. Changed cables, turned off and in game mode, changed resolutions on tv and PS4.  Nothing works. Fix this issue Samsung!!!  I see articles on this same issue going back two years and all I see from Samsung is “try a different cable”.  

0 Likes
userbGL4JCOwDs
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Also having the same problem with my Samsung Qled and ps4 pro. Super annoying. 

0 Likes